SPARQ Industries & Automation is growing. If you are looking for a rewarding career in electrical engineering or industrial electrical maintenance & construction - check out our current opportunities:
Electrical Field Foreman
SPARQ Industries is looking to hire a Field Foreman that is multi-discipline talented.
We are a growing, established electrical company with solid clients and a terrific crew. We have a reputation as electricians that deliver great results with the ability to build strong relationships and get the job done well.
This is a great opportunity to join our team. You are an experienced electrical professional with relevant experience and strong interpersonal skills. You have foreman experience and can run a crew on various projects. You have high voltage/distribution and automation experience, have worked with generators and experience with structured media systems.
We are looking for a new team member who works to impress customers by consistently meeting deadlines, working within budget, and operating in an organized and professional way.
You have previous experience with the following:
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Residential, Commercial, Industrial wiring
- Concrete slab experience
- Plan projects by creating working electrical drawings
- Organize materials, equipment, and personnel for jobs
- Monitor and record site progress
- Communicate with clients with progress reports and informal updates
- Read and interpret electrical, mechanical and architectural drawings
Your qualifications include:
- Inter provincial Journeyman electrical certification
- Experience with commercial electrical projects
- Field safety representative (FSR) certification Required
- Valid Drivers License
- Legally allowed to work in Canada
- A hard worker with a positive attitude
- A team player and respectful of others
- Diligent with a strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated and able to work effectively in a busy work environment
- You a safe work environment
- Competitive wages and benefits
- Friendly and helpful co-workers
- Project manager positions for qualified candidates
- Continued education
- Interesting and diverse work
- Competent supervision
- This is a full time position. While based in Salmon Arm you will work with clients all over the Interior of British Columbia but still be home based.
Electrical Engineer In Training
We are looking for EIT's who have an entrepreneurial attitude want to learn hands on and become a specialist in one of the following; Automation, Power Systems, Transmission/Distribution or Project Management. Please submit your resume to email@example.com