Construction & Maintenance
Our field services team provide turnkey electrical construction and maintenance solutions that meet our clients' needs. We ensure our solution is a total solution. You can expect the work to be completed safely and professionally. At SPARQ we take pride in everything we do.
We follow ISO 9001 quality principles and upon completion all related documentation and verifying records will be compiled and provided for ease of reference and maintainability.
SPARQ holds a valid electrical contractor's license with Technical Safety BC and has several Class A Field Safety Representatives (FSRs) on staff. We provide full service commercial and industrial electrical construction, including overhead linework and medium voltage distribution. Planning a new build, renovating an existing space or installing new equipment in your plant? Call us today.
Let our experienced team help keep your facility running efficiently. Here are examples of our services:
- Routine preventative maintenance
- Power system equipment maintenance
- Field calibration services
- Emergency work order support
Acceptance Testing & Inspections
Our team is fluent with electrical testing requirements prescribed by NETA for acceptance and maintenance testing of equipment and cabling. SPARQ is pleased to offer the following services:
- Motor and generator testing
- Thermography inspections
- Ultrasonic testing
- Ground system and soil resistivity testing
- Resistance testing for conductance of equipment
- Code compliance inspections
- Crew trained in CSA Z462 standards and can safely complete live testing with required personal protective equipment